Permitting Retail Space , Permitting Commercial Space , Permitting Tenant Space

Whether a business is just starting out in a new space or another tenant is to occupy an old space, if there are any changes  made to the layout, electrical, plumbing, plans and drawings should be approved by  local building officials and fire marshal, not only to protect the customers that  your business service but to protect all other’s involved in the business from the property owner to the insurance company providing your business insurance. So when hiring a contractor to provide construction services make sure proper permitting is done. Saving a few dollars on proper permitting can cost your business alot later. When it’s time to start your business or update your existing space contact Fleming & Associates Inc. at 770-456-1250 or visit our website at .


Leave A Reply