Storm Damage, Hail Damage, Wind Damage to Commercial Property

Do you have storm damage to your commercial property? And need to get an estimate from a State Licensed General Contractor before contacting your insurance company. You may find that the repairs are under your deductible or may be slightly over your deductible and may want to pay the expense out of your pocket instead of filing a claim and taking the chance on small claims adding up and your insurance company cancelling you.  State Licensed General Contractor that deals with insurance claims could help you determine that. A Licensed GC can also help you determine about how much down time you possible would have, if any, for your business and if the job would require permitting or not. Fleming and Associates, Inc., is a State Licensed General Contractor and has been in business in Metro Atlanta since 1998. Fleming and Associates, Inc., we can handle all your commercial property damage repairs, give us a call today 404-490-0455 or visit us at to get an estimate on your commercial property  damage.


Leave A Reply